Was wondering if any of you guys have taken the old air operated windshield wiper and replaced with an electric one???? If so where did you get the electric one--what kind off a tractor combine or vehicle??? I have the Hough H60 D loader. Thanks
i have an h-90E and tried getting an electric motor but was unsuccessful. I ended up going to fleet pride and they located a new air wiper motor for me...try them out!
I put one on an old truck that had vacumn wipers and it worked out well. Goggle "West Marine" and you should be able to find one that will work (tip pay close attention to the voltage a lot of marine stuff is 36 volt).
My old Trojan 114 has an electric wiper motor, made by American Bosch.
Try an auto parts store that handles Trico products.
Try your local Napa's HD line we got one from them for one of our loaders.
fleetpride i ended up getting a couple motors from fleetpride. Air operated exact fit, they work well!
Glad you got it fixed!