I have a W50 DC had to change the coupler twice now ,once 1800 hrs and now 3000 hrs WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP Wirtgen has to rethink this one.
Anyone else I'm sure if u own one you've done it.
Hahaha good to see you back. That post isn't a surprise, wirtgen have those special pieces you love to hate. I remember the old 500 series, if you didn't take good care of that inside ski it loved to push up into the fittings into that cutter drive motor and poof you were done. I had the pleasure of going to pick them up in that shape. Of course nothing was ever capped or plugged. With a Landoll trailer, the real fun was when you got back to the shop. If I described the feeling of sliding down the deck....well....scary doesn't quite make it. Did wirtgen cover the replacements?
Hi John ya wirtgen is treating me good with this there is a major updated clutch and coupler for this model the only problem is the engine has to come out to fix
The little mills have to stay up with the big ones or the big ones aren't going anywhere. Hate to see you get into a mess over a trimmer that can't keep up. They run thirty year old cat pr 103 mills out west day and night without a problem. Blows my mind.