Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wiring for Bobcat SB200 snowblower

One guy construction · 2019-01-17 09:13

would anyone have the wiring diagram for a SB200 blower> I just picked up a like new blower and need to convert it to my cat wiring plug. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Tags2019-01-17 20:16

    I think you need to check with these guys.... https://www.skidsteersolutions.com/search.php?search_query=Skid+steer+genius&Search= They can set you up with correct harness to run the bobcat attachment on the Cat. I don't think it's as simple as making a harness, I believe Bobcat attachments are set up to run only on bobcat machines, hence the special harness. I could be wayyyyy wrong too, hopefully someone with more bobcat knowledge will chime in soon

  2. #2One guy construction2019-01-18 08:18

    Thank you, after trying to make adapter for bobcat harness I tore it apart and saw it must have a CAD cable to make functions work. I seen that the solenoids were 12V so i just figured out which of 4 functions they were and made a new complete harness, all working fine now. The blower was never used enough to wear paint off of it, so know all I need is a snow storm...

  3. #3rondig2019-01-19 01:07

    You need to buy the little black box....it converts the CANBUS signal to analog...i got mine from erskine...then you can wire any attachment to your bobcat...or in your case attach bobcat attachments to your CAT. CANBUS uses nodes and multiplexing....your cat uses analog

  4. #4rondig2019-01-19 01:10

    Wiring direct works too. But black box makes each switch work independent from main rocker switch...so it is nicer...but more complicated

  5. #5One guy construction2019-01-29 12:16

    Thanks for the advice, Re wiring direct was easier since we can use several machines the the blower now. I was just being lazy and thought i could have made a jumper off of old harness..