Wanna rewire my old Ford Louisville .. does anyone out there have a source for a wiring diagram for a 75 Louisville converted from a gasser to a 3208 Cat motor .... I know its a shot in the dark ...but hey ... doesnt hurt to ask right ?
I bought 2 sets off E-bay for my 1993 model. As there where two versions; Road tractor or city delivery straight. Good luck
Old shop manuals on Ebay most likely be your best bet. Maybe find a old time Ford heavy line dealer who still has manuals lieing around. Good luck
Did a 79 L9000! that was 2 weeks 10 hrs a day 6 days a week for 2 of us! Under the hood there is a terminal strip on the firewall! Almost everything goes through the cab there! That then goes to the main power buss in the dash, and back to the rear of the cab to another terminal box that feeds the rears! I don't have the source now, and I think the books were sold off! I do remember 2 things 1. If you want to run a separate brake light from turn signal, Run the wire from the brake light switch back through the cab, and back to a spare terminal in the rear box! Ground the Headlights to the frame in front, ground the cab, and ground the instrument panel. Ground the wiper motor (electric), and run 2 ground straps at the rear of the engine to the frame one on each side! Also run a ground to the rear box at the tail light hookup! Thats all I can remember!