Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wiring schematic pc75uu

89.ho.ss ยท 2015-10-07 11:00

I was wondering if anybody had a wiring schematic for the PC 75 uu - 1 I I am looking to see where the safety switch 4 the Hydraulic lever for the hand controls goes does it go to a relay and where it would be. Thanks in advance

Replies7
  1. #1dogcyber2015-10-07 18:17

    yup.

  2. #289.ho.ss2015-10-07 19:51

    You are great thank you very much.

  3. #3dogcyber2015-10-07 20:05

    No prob.

  4. #489.ho.ss2015-10-08 12:28

    Do you happen to know what the swing brake timer does?

  5. #5lantraxco2015-10-08 13:39

    Delays the swing brake coming on so the machine has some time to stop swinging completely before the brake applies.

  6. #689.ho.ss2015-10-08 19:38

    Do you have the legend for the schematic. There are a couple symbols I am not familiar with

  7. #7John C.2015-10-09 19:43

    Swing brake timer applies the swing brake approximately 7 seconds after all the controls are left in the neutral position.