Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wiscofieldtech

Wiscofieldtech ยท 2024-05-13 22:02

Hello, New to the Forum and i just wanted to drop a line. I have been wrenching since 2009. I started on automotive/diesel pickups. In 2013 i transitioned to Heavy equipment. I got a job as a green horn mechanic for Newmont mining in Battle mountain Nevada. working on CAT 793D trucks, D10N, D10T, 988-994 CAT loaders. I did that for almost 5 years then moved back to Wisconsin and got a job at a Komatsu Dealership. I got great experience there and learned many great things about smaller construction size equipment. I left the dealership to pursue a steadier income for my family during the post covid economy, but i am missing the equipment repair life! My wife and i have recently decided to start our own company, Faulkner Family Equipment Repair LLC. We Just purchased a 2014 freightliner M2 service truck. I hope i can use this forum for help when needed and also give some help when needed. I have pretty good knowledge with Tier 4 troubleshooting Komatsu/cummins specifically. But if anyone has any Komatsu related questions i would be happy to give my 2 cents!

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2024-05-13 22:19

    Welcome!! Best of luck with your new endeavor, it sounds like you'll fit right in here!!

  2. #2funwithfuel2024-05-13 22:39

    Welcome from your fellow rust belt neighbor to the south.

  3. #3skyking12024-05-13 23:03

    Welcome aboard, you will find yourself in some good company with other Komatsu techs. Take a look around and you'll see some good stuff going on. This guy right here, Lachau helps out a ton among several others.

  4. #4mg23612024-05-16 05:28

    Welcome to HEF Wiscofieldtech !