Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wojtek From Chicago

wojtekeuro ยท 2015-08-27 14:42

Hi all, I am very happy to join this forum and extend my knowledge about all the heavy equipment toys! My name is Wojtek, and I am a brick paving contractor from Chicago. I have been in the business for over 8 years now, running my own company https://europaving.com . Here are some of my recent projects if you would like to check them out: https://europaving.com/before-after Thanks, Wojtek

Replies1
  1. #1wojtekeuro2015-08-27 14:45

    Hi all, I am very happy to join this forum and extend my knowledge about all the heavy equipment toys! My name is Wojtek, and I am a brick paving contractor from Chicago. I have been in the business for over 8 years now, running my own company https://europaving.com Here are some of my recent projects if you would like to check them out: https://europaving.com/before-after Thanks, Wojtek