I'm having a little problem with my 753 bobcat. Won't start. When I turn the switch on I have no power but I can jump it at the starter and it has power. The only fuse I have found is over by by the air filter and it was good. Would anyone have any Ideas about this little problem ?
Welcome to the forum dboyd. :usa I can't remember if the 753 has the fuse panel inside rear door to the right of the oil filter, or in the cab between your legs when your sitting in the seat. Here's a thread that is dealing with the same issue you're having. It's a newer model, but a lot of the info is relative to your machine. He's yet to get his machine sorted out, but you may find some info that will help you out. Do let us know if you have a fuse panel under a cover plate inside cab between your legs.
won't start: A thread???... OK, gotcha... OCR... :tong Yup, ATCO forgot to post the link... :lmao ... bah ha ha ha
Well...I do declare, I sure did didn't I OCR! bah ha ha ha haha I had even found the thread and copied the link, just failed to paste it. Oh well. Belated link:
I had even found the thread and copied the link, just failed to paste it. Oh well. suppose this is the beginning of the end of the world famous Atco///? I think his age is catching him..lol
Naa, I have my mortal moments gramps.
won't start: Dang... now I feel guiltified... Oh, but look... only eight more post to make a 1,000... then I can quit... OCR...
Yeah, it sure is taking you a while to his one thousand there OCR. :tong dboyd, the first thing you need to check is your fuses. It will either be in the engine compartment, or in the cab.
Welcome to my little world of terror....:Banghead I'm still chasing my tail on my S175 with similar issue. Would like to fix for my friend but I'm at wits end and getting too freak'n cold out to play with it .
help i also have a machine that will not start i have a 90xt that has been sitting for 3 months and ran fine when cut off i took the batterty out of it to keep it from being stolen now iv put the battery back and turn the key and nothing happen any ideas could it be a fuse ect help thx austin
Check your wiring for rodents eating the wires off!! They been eating everything on my place from bobcat, snowmobiles, 4wheelers,boat and 3 vehicles so far. Thousands in damage!!!.
My 753G has the fuse panel in front of the seat down between your legs. One 13MM bolt on each end of cover. You posted a month ago so I certainly hope you found the problem by now. Happy New Year!!
case90xt2, Make sure all your connections are correct and clean and tight. Maybe you missed one of the wires to the battery? Could be a blown fuse if you touched anything taking out the battery without disconnecting the cables correctly first, or same with putting it back in.... Good luck and Happy New Year!!!
Freightrain, Make sure to check the cables and posts for corrosion. Most popular problem... Happy New Year!!!
Freightrain, Was it a bad switch?