Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Woods Power rake angle adjuster

jca57jd ยท 2009-04-10 18:55

I have a 6' woods power rake and it has the hydrolic angle adjustment on it and my tractor doesnt have any hydrolic remote lines on it. Im thinking that i am going to fabricate something that i can manualy adjust but i wonted some of your imputs on this situation. If any of yall have a manualy adjusted power rake could you please post a pic. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Bootguy2009-04-10 19:22

    I have a 6' Harley Rake with a manual adjustment, I will try to get some pics tomarrow.

  2. #2Bootguy2009-04-11 09:43

    power rake pics here you go. The manufacturer used square tubing. The smaller tubing slides inside the bigger tubing. The outside tubing has 1 set of vertical holes while the inside tube has mutiple holes. If you shorten the unit, it turns the power rake to the left. if you lengthen the unit it turns the rake to the right. I hope this helps.

  3. #3jca57jd2009-04-11 13:04

    Thanks alot bootguy!!! I am going to make one exactly like that. Your the man.