The more I look at it, the better I like it. Whoever built it, did a damn good job! I got it, about 5-10 years, think I paid $100 bucks fer it. Has a drop axle, made from the front end (twin I beams) outta a ford P/U. Bed tilts down, to load, the whole thing sits real low, and rides great, fer a single axle. Today, it got a thorough wire brushin, and a mop and glow primering, with a 4" roller. Also dropped some sand in, on the wet primer, the back third of the ramp. Also rigged up a toolbox, I had layin around, to the tongue. Saw this contraption on youtube, and figger since I gots lots of E-track layin around, I can cut it up, and weld some pieces of angle iron, to the front, to make something functionally similar. That way, I don't have to pay no $40/kit, fer it... Anyway, here's the video I saw:
No replies yet.