Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wow

andoman ยท 2010-08-02 20:18

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...r-goes-drunken-rampage-china/?test=latestnews

Replies8
  1. #1cummins052010-08-03 10:48

    I had often thought how much damage a guy could do to hwy 16 if a guy got his hands on a 10 or 11 at finning and droped the ripper on his tour lol. Wonder how long it would take to get shot if you did that 5 6 blocks lol

  2. #2LawnDart2010-08-03 15:36

    You could prevent a drunken driver pretty easily, but preventing crazy is way harder.

  3. #3ontrac2010-08-03 19:04

    Do not click link it is a virus!!!!!!!!

  4. #4andoman2010-08-03 19:40

    what? It's just fox news

  5. #5ontrac2010-08-03 20:25

    It made computer go into a loop opening again and again like to never got it stopped. opened like 100 browsers and took control befor I got it shut down. someone has probably tagged it with a virus.

  6. #6stock2010-08-04 04:11

    Well I use avg and opened it with no issue......................

  7. #7Wolfcsm2010-08-04 07:17

    I too had no issues when opening the link, Hal

  8. #8cummins052010-08-05 03:05

    no problem here I think you have a pre excisting problem.