Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

wow they dont like the truth and close the thread

jaylondon ยท 2014-03-11 23:05

Anyway any one needs help just ask, and if need help with other software just ask and see if I can assist, im a programmer by tarde don't know all of them but willing to assist how ever I can! ( oh and im a Canadian that's why we help! I think the site owner must be from else where that don't care about helping

Replies2
  1. #1willie592014-03-11 23:07

    And we will continue to close your threads until we get this sorted out. We are in the process of discussing this as we speak.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2014-03-11 23:10

    The site owner cares about breaking the law, and pirating software is just that. This site will have nothing to do with that sort of activity. You will continue to be banned under any username, especially since you've shown your fondness for our site.