Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WTB automatics for Deere 700 need a little advice

powerjoke ยท 2013-06-09 15:43

I've got a nice little 700H that doesn't get used as much as it could and I am thinking that if it had GPS or laser controls it would be used more often, the problem is that I don't know anything about what I need to set the machine up so I have a few questions..... First of all I understand the difference between GPS and laser but most of the time I could get by with a laser for building pads and pond levees etc. Can you run a flat grade such as building pads or levees on a GPS without paying someone to set up the program for you? I could probably piece the equipment together from bits and pieces off of eBay but I don't know enough about what I need to jump into it. If I could get by with laser setup how much should I spend? How about GPS? Does anyone have anything used they would sell me ? If not where would be a good place to start looking? Thanks pj

Replies6
  1. #1Construct'O2013-06-10 12:51

    PM me on here if your interested.I have a complete auto laser setup for Deere dozer.

  2. #2powerjoke2013-06-10 20:17

    Pm sent

  3. #3ExcaVision2013-07-02 14:10

    Hi, I have DozerVision laser guidance system if your interested. Upgradable to work on excavators too. Send me an email if you want more information. All the best, Thor

  4. #4powerjoke2013-07-04 23:42

    Pm sent....... Still looking

  5. #5shawnfromkc2014-05-04 02:09

    you can run gps on flat plane without someone setting it up for you but you have to know how to do it yourself. after few times its easy..

  6. #6Chad@SitechTR2014-05-12 11:00

    It's not going to be automatics, but you could start out by putting a Spectra LR50W on the blade. It's a laser receiver that you could use with a rotating laser (flat plane, single, or dual slope) The "W" is a remote display that you can put in the cab with you that shows basically what the laser receiver shows. It will show you led cut/fill and on grade lights and will also beep at you like a normal laser receiver. http://www.spectralasers.com/produc...receivers/lr50-laser-machine-display-receiver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPp4-fnt3w