Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

www.ecocrusher.com

dayexco ยท 2006-03-21 01:17

www.ecocrusher.com have any of you seen one of these? how many $? they work? produce? or just another toy? we do a lot of concrete/asphalt demo...end up burying most of it, or paying to dump it. looks like we could make our own bedding material for our pipe? says $3 a ton to produce. we pay $11 for it now.

Replies2
  1. #1tylermckee2006-03-21 01:41

    Looks pretty neet but judging by the videos it looks like you would be there for days with a decent size rubble pile. I didnt see any numbers as far as ton/hour on their site.

  2. #2rino14942006-03-21 06:18

    I am pretty sure that it just came to America not to long ago. I would imagine that not too many people have used them yet. As far as crushing concrete, there is nothing that you can do about the rebar.