Good day fellow members. I am looking for some advice or help with a xas85 compressor. I have not been successful with searching for a service manual if someone has a PDF I would be grateful. If someone has a idea of where to go with diagnostics I am all ears. Here is a description. As of recent the compressor required the button to begin air pressure building to be held for a longer period of time and also manually accelerate the engine rpm to have it take off and begin building air. The next time it was used the button had no effect and neither the acceleration of the engine to build air pressure. I feel like the button activated a unloading valve of sorts though I am not certain how the path of air travels or how the valve works and it’s location I can assume it on the reciever. I am hopeful there is someone out there that has done service or repairs on these that can offer some insight of where to go. obvious things checked, air filter clean, oil in compressor is newer, coalescing filter is clean. Thank you in advance Brady
Check for an inline fuel filter coming off the tank that may have been overlooked. Most of the inability to load up I'd run into were fuel/air related. Besides that check for leaking air lines/fittings especially related to the unloader circuit and throttle actuator. Feel you on the SM PDF, I was hunting for a free copy online for 2.5 years and never got a hold of one.