My Yale GC050RC lift is leaking brake fluid from the inching valve. I bought and installed new seals however it still leaks. I believe there is supposed to be a spring in the valve too that is missing? Does anyone have a schematic for this area? The full model is GC050RCJUAE070. Serial N429727. I believe it is a 1986. Thanks!
Maybe like this? https://trupar.com/p/yale-forklift-inching-valve-kit-220003100
That’s a possibility but it’s hard to know if this is the correct one for this model. I’m hoping to find a schematic and parts list. I’m going to try my local repair/parts shop Monday too.
Go to the link, open it and fill out the Make,(Yale) Model (GCO50RC), Gas, SN# (N429227)and it will give you : In stock, $18.38.... What's' to hope for?
Ah I did not see that the area to enter the model details. I just did it and submitted the “request to research”. I guess they will get back to me with confirmation. Thanks again for your help