Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

yanmar

cdm123 ยท 2010-05-12 21:41

Just wondering if any one has experiance with this brand? Spacificly the vio 75 how does it compare to say a kubota?

Replies6
  1. #1cps2010-05-13 09:03

    Yanmar has a great excavator, very reliable and smooth! but check out your local parts dealer as parts can be expensive!

  2. #2curbside2010-05-13 17:47

    I have heard some complaints about the dealer in Winnipeg. I know if you look hard enough you can find complaints on pretty well any dealer. Some of the complaints have been lack of parts, lack of will to fix problems and slow service. You might just want to double check into that.

  3. #3cdm1232010-05-13 18:08

    who is the dealer in winnipeg as that is were i will probly be dealing if i decide to buy this excavator

  4. #4curbside2010-05-13 18:19

    Guerton equipment 35 Melnick. They are on the south perimeter.

  5. #5upnover2010-05-13 23:21

    I have an 08 Yanmar 35-5. I cant complain about anything with it. It has served me well and you will like the hydraulic coupler for switching buckets. You feed the Yanmar engine diesel with an eyedropper! I cant say that parts are anymore expensive than any other brand. I have only had to buy filters thus far. I have owned a Cat skidsteer and they should serve cavier and champaine at the parts counter for what they want for parts. As othres have said though if you have a crappy dealer that will sour your experience with any brand pretty quick. Good Luck

  6. #6cdm1232010-05-13 23:42

    sounds promissing thanks every one