Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar 4TNV106T Engine Timing Specifications

631G ยท 2026-08-05 19:04

We have a Yanmar 4TNV106T engine that we are tearing down to rebuild after it was ran hot. Would anyone have access to the specifications for setting the timing on the engine, torque specifications etc.? I have been unsuccessful on finding anything for setting the engine timing specifically and have had limited success with torque specifications. I tried calling Yanmar but because I am not a dealer not much help there. The serial number on this engine is V12999 and it is a 4TNV106T-XTBL. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1mekanik2026-08-05 22:06

    I was given a Yanmar 4TNV for a rebuild a couple years back. Here are links to the manuals I used. 3+4 TNV servicemanual.pdf drive.google.com Yanmar-Inj-YPD-MP2-Service-Man.pdf drive.google.com Yanmar4TNV.pdf drive.google.com

  2. #2631G2026-08-07 18:17

    Thank you!

  3. #3Simon C2026-08-07 23:12

    Thanks for posting as it will help some foresure. Lot of models covered there. Simon C