I have a Yanmar B7-5A, very similar to a VIO80 but with an offset boom. I purchased a hammer for it. I'm welcoming ideas on how to run the hydraulic lines, the machine has no auxiliary lines from the factory. The valve block appears to have an extra valve spool that is unused. It has a plunger with nothing attached to it. If you look close there are bolt plugs on the various valve blocks don't exactly match the schematic that I have for the machine. Possibly the block assembly was changed in later years? The schematic I have is for an earlier year. Do you think I can connect to that valve for the hammer? Attached are some images on a PDF file. Any suggestions or productive ideas are welcome. One of the challenges with this machine is that Yanmar won't help me because it is a grey market... and built in Japan. I know that all other non-grey market machines are all built in America...oh, wait no, they are all built outside of the US. Any help is much appreciated.
Send me your email address I will send you manual
Thank you, Djordje. Hopefully my thread will get some additional comments or ideas.