Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar B50 radiator removal/replace

Phil Winsor ยท 2023-07-24 16:47

Yanmar B 50 excavator, approx 1987. Engine code 4 TN 8 4L RBA. I have just replaced the thermostat in this machine. When I started it, the fan blade started making a loud noise. I determined that the radiator had become unattached from the holding frame, falling about an inch making the fan hit the fan guard. I tried to see how the radiator was attached to the frame, but could not see any attachment points or any broken mounts. If I could see a parts diagram, I could probably figure it out myself. I have tried the Webs, but no luck. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thank you in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-07-25 07:40

    Attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Phil Winsor2023-07-25 08:35

    Many thanks!!!

  3. #3uffex2023-07-25 10:19

    Good day There is a guy that makes excellent videos goes by the title "Farmcraft101" he has made a lot of work the same machine may be worth a look or dropping a line. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Phil Winsor2023-07-25 13:28

    Thanks again, uffex- I sent him a message.