hi can anyone help me with a user or owner or workshop manual for a yanmar b6u mini excavator
What is wrong?
the machine starts and the hydraulics work fine, then there is a buzzer on the control panel on the right the starts beeping. when that starts the hydraulics stop working like it is supposed to. the boom won't lift, you can't turn the machine and all sorts of funny business.
Sounds like a lose wire or bad relay. You may have to just start tracing your wires until you find the problem. I had to do that with my ex this summer. Ended up taking most of the panels floor etc.. off to finally find a lose connection, PITA.
Is there a warning light?
buzzer with light, but I can't read the warning cause it's in either Japanese or Chinese. every time the buzzer starts the problem starts
Well I guess to be able to even know what system is shutting it down you will need to research what system is havering the fault. Start searching that symbol or post here if you can not find it.