Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum so apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I am working on a Yanmar sv100 which has developed a leak on the main valve block under the floor of the cab. Where it's most wet is the last one closest to the centre of the machine. I'm thinking its the o-rings in between the valve slices. Just wondering if anybody has a diagram of what valves are what so I can test them to see which function causes it to leak. I have tried to operate them all but nothing shows right away. Any help would be much appreciated as i can not seem to find any info on any model yanmar excavators. Thanks Rowan
Good day Fendtlad As to the best of our info it looks like the illustration. Kind regards Uffex
This may help
Thanks for that uffex, just what I was after. Do you know what the A0-B0 valve does?
Good day Fendtlad No so sure but I'm sure it is possible to figure out do you by any chance have a hydraulic schematic ? if not take a photo of where those tubes go and we can take it from there KR Uffex
Our contact has checked his information its not so helpfull we suspect an option spool. See attached
Thanks Uffex, I will take the diagram with me and see how we go. Thank you for your help, I will keep you posted when I get around to testing it.
Hi everyone, Found the leak coming out of what maybe a pilot valve block on the front of the main block. Swapped out the rings and all sweet. Thanks for your help