Hello Everyone, I am thankful for all of the information provided on these forums. I finally have a problem of my own to solve. The issue at hand is a Yanmar v4-5A wheel loader. The Yuken (built under the name Linde Ag) hydrostat pump (yanmar part number 172528-71100) or parts are no longer supported by yanmar. They also sold the rights of the pump to FURUKAWA rock drill co in Japan. The Yuken Part number on the pump tag is LBP35-R-AU12-42-S-1008. What are the chances someone may have a salvage machine, a new or used pump, or access to parts for one of these? My extensive research has provided no success, yanmar discontinued it and furukawa has not returned any emails. The pump was provided in a box of loose parts, I can almost guarantee that at least something is missing. Than you all for your help and Merry Christmas to you all. Machine is a: Yanmar V4-5A model. Serial is 52024
Quite often these pumps have compatible mounting with other manufacturers (SAE, bolt pattern, spigot and shaft sizes) so measure up what you have and go from there. If there's a tag on your pump the model numbers give you the pump size. You'll also need to know what rotation they are, both what you have and what you buy, weither it's a through drive or not and weither the pump is activated mechanically, hydraulic or electrically. A Danfoss H1 pump is very robust and simple and with good backup in my location at least.,my personal choice but as always the amount of end use and dollars come into the equation.
Thank you for the reply. I believe that is going to be my next step. It is a thru-drive and electronically activated. Would be nice, since I have the ability to figure all of that ou, to come up with a part number that will work to share with others that may have come to the same road block.
Deleted.
Variable Displacement Piston Pumps - A3HG Series Variable Displacement Piston Pumps - A3HG Series availabe at Yuken Europe. Same day dispatch may be available. Contact us yukeneurope.com By using the first 2 didgits and the first letter at a guess would give you a newer version of your pump if the housing looks similar. Manufacturers are stingy buggers and may not of changed the housing at all but just the guts
At first glance it doesn’t looks quite right. Im going to try to at least reassemble the main housing components later today and maybe upload a picture. You’re right about that with the manufacturers, just some small changes sometimes. I can get creative with porting options and whatnot, provided it performs the same function and fits in the same space.
You shouldn't need to change the porting. Looking at the catalogue #35 isn't there but 37 is, 16-53 cc per rotation which is how pump sizes are measured. What I can't see in their catalogue is a hydraulic transmission pump (hydrostat) and wonder if there's some parts that will interchange like the rotating group as an example. At least you have a contact to ring and discuss.
I was able to at least reassemble the major components out of the box of parts today. I have attached a few pictures just for reference.
Also for what it’s worth, I have traveled down a number of rabbit holes today. After clicking on a link showing a rotating group that looked exactly like what I have, I discovered that this pump is extremely similar to a Linde hydraulics BPV series pump. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll be able to chase down some parts through that avenue.
I wouldn't think a Yanmar would use proprietary pumps so hopefully they are standard Linde pumps.
Possibly manufactured under licence in Japan, hence the different brand name.
Yeah, maybe. Some hyd. components like drive motors have been reverse engineered for the aftermarket. I think the drive motor I got for my skid steer was reverse engineered. It works fine is all I'm concerned with.