Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar Vio20-2 breaker hammer?

farmboy555 · 2020-03-14 20:37

I don’t have a operator manual. Planning on getting a breaker hammer for it. Any certain way the hydraulic hoses should be hooked up / correct flow direction? It has a rocker foot pedal for the aux hydraulic control Push it right or left?

Replies2
  1. #1Glen Bell2020-03-15 11:09

    I don't have your same machine but do have a breaker for mine. Should have a male and female hose that only connect one way and as for the pedal I would think it will only work in one direction anyway as oil just flows through the breaker, not in and out. Mine's on a joystick button but same idea, just continuous flow. Wish I could find a source for new buttons though...

  2. #2farmboy5552020-03-15 13:55

    I just order a manual I also have a vio55 with a breaker and it has a dedicated foot pedal for breaker