When i put the safety lever down i have no hydraulics,I connected to two wires together for the safety switch and still have no hydraulics.Is their a cut off switch or solenoid that controls the pilot system? Thanks
Have you checked relays and or fuses?
Where would the relay be , all the fuses are good.also looking for Service manual for it
Coupler between engine and pump may have stripped out?
Did you find out your problem? there is a solenoid for the pilots, was it the switch mounted on your console? you should still have travel and push blade. My son just informed me of the same problem but I am deployed in Kuwait for a few more weeks ans am trying to troubleshoot this over Skype. I was going to have him bypass switch on console but we are trying to figure out the wiring because there is 4 wires. let me know how you made out
had the same issue with my small deere, ended up being a connection way up under the floor plate PITA to get to.