picts
but wait thers more:usa
and more
just a lil more
Nice pics there Hoeman600.
nice pics u r in PA right?
yep near sellersville. some of the picts are from NY STATE . 9420PULLPAN AND I WENT TO TAKE HIS OLD TRUCK TO HIS BUDS . sorry dam caps lock:bash. theise were picts along the way. never leave the house without the camera
Nice pics, thank you for sharing them! That 4500 dragline looks familiar where was that pic taken?
nice, but change you location you not in cali anymore...toto...haha
buckethead the dragline's were in hazelton /tamaqua area off rt 309
how do you find these places? Awesome pictures, thanks again! :drinkup
euclid im just geting started
What, no Anthracite King pics while in the coal regions? Not even the 9W's Pagnotti's got at Hazelton Shaft? Well, I guess I'll have to settle for this. opcorn
sorry stretch we were just passing through this trip was only a fly by