Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

You are be tracked.

fixou812 · 2016-08-24 22:45

How license plate readers are being used to record American's movements ACLU.org Or Google license plate scanning then click Images then click Go to page Read some of the blogs the page i found thru images or ACLU that I'm seeking had 5 pages of blog posts on the bottom one blog mentioned Mt Rushmore parking lot. The other this womans sister was dating a cop Those blog pages were very informative. Let me know if you find them and how to get there.

Replies6
  1. #1fixou8122016-08-24 22:55

    Another blog post on one of those interisting 5 pages went something like this. ... Husband and wife own 2 vehicles and 2 homes Arizona and California one registered in each state. Husband gets letter from the gubment stating something like this "How come you're driving around California so much "

  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-08-25 09:54

    Went on the airport area tollroad in Colorado in late June. No toll booths anymore. The sign said we will bill you from your license plate information. After we never received a bill in a month or so, I was thinking that it may not have been worth the effort for a non resident vehicle that is not a repeat user, and may even encourage tourism. I thought wrong. Day before yesterday, 3 months later, we got the bill for $13.90. The mighty government eye sees all.

  3. #3mikebramel2016-08-25 10:11

    http://www.infowars.com/license-pla...vulnerabilities-in-vehicle-surveillance-tech/ http://www.infowars.com/rfid-tracking-system-to-replace-license-plate/

  4. #4fixou8122016-08-25 20:48

    Hi Guys. ....lotta information to digest and know about these days! Geesh I can't watch the video right now. ...no WiFi. ....guess i could watch it slow on my phone. Used to enjoy his show quite often when that grove expose' movie came out. I'm reading the article there. ...so many stories about this i can't re~find the story i started with. I've had a hard row to hoe lately and just you guys posting on my post and at times mindless dribble ...

  5. #5fixou8122016-08-25 20:57

    Any i don't want to get off topic sometimes we all need a little kindness. ... er I mean a little kindness goes along way♡ Do any of you fine gents remember the Manure Wagon post? Our friend and member from mexico. Sin Wagon.

  6. #6fixou8122016-08-25 21:16

    ....oh AND....if you clicked on the images that's where I read and saw That the parked cruisers' or Taxi or sports car.... Becomes a Go 2 me first Cell phone Tower!