Im wanting a new business card design Sure many others are more creative than me Please post a pic of yours Thanks
Mine are pretty simple. I like clear easy to read cards or advertising. I will never understand it when I see a company logo or sign and I can't figure out what it is suppose to be. Or what they are selling/ service provided.
Steve, I like that one. Says it all.
It's quite easy to make a business card because of the many free design tool or templates suitable for any type of business. You can download it from the internet.
I went the computer card route once.. they ARE easy.. but the quality wasn't there.. IMHO. Its just as easy to spend 30.00 & order yourself 500.. & that 9.99 for 500 cards is BS{as seen on tv}.. unless you want it printed on 1 side & the same quality paper as your computer. I too am looking for a "logo" for some Tee shirts.. My bus. cards just have a wrench & sockets but I want/need something mo'betta for my shirts. I've been talking to some business owners here local, who used a graphic arts teacher at the high school to come up w/ theirs..
I’m the same way, wanting to come up with something more better. It can be agonizing!
I used VistaPrint for my bus. cards.. they had a generic "wrench & socket" card.. that seemed to the point. Then I added> "diesel fuel injection specialist" under my name, address & ph#.. Vista P has a lot of "formats" that you can browse thru.. but TRY to find 1 that has a pic of an injection pump..lol
^^^wouldn't "Magician" work just as well?
LOL 92U.. That would be fitting, seeing most folks think they're "black majik" or something.. They're just like anything else.. you gotta know how they work BEFORE you can diagnose one "properly".. Same w/ hydo's & transmissions.. except there's a lot more info available on THOSE components. A "wizard" holding a wrench seems fitting..lol.. A BIT cheezy tho..
I just collected a dozen business cards today from three different sets of vendors. My complaint; most are too "busy," seven of them they are so busy, I can barely read the phone number. Most of us know what the business is, so make that smaller, name and phone number need to be readable.
& make the color stand out.. VERY important IMHO. I go looking for a card & IF I remember what color it is.. its easier to find.. I probably have 6 in my wallet.. & I KNOW who's "Yellow card" that is.. {Tractor-Stuff} MINES Yellow too.. Probably shoulda kept that trick to myself?? NOW everybody's gonna get yellow & mines is gonna get lost in the shuffle.. lol
Thanks for the in put. I’m not getting in any hurry Want to get it right the first time
My old ones were bright blue, with black lettering. Stood out pretty well.
I had some magnetic ones made up along with regular cards. They are a little spendy but they don't get lost when a vendor or potential customer puts them up on the side of a filing cabinet, tool box, steel door, post, or whatever. Contrasting colors make it easy to quickly read it.
Heres my logo. I
Looks great Thanks
I just started my business about two years ago. These are my cards.