I am in search of some old yutani md200blc excavator parts. Ive heard that yutani and kobelco are sometimes the same, but don't know if that's true. Ive called around to some equipment parts yards but no luck yet. Was hoping for some help to get pointed in the right direction. S/N is YQ-00328, I'm just looking for the H-links and some pins.
Yes, your machine is the same engine as Kobelco SK120-6 and SK200-3, 6D31T. Do you have any photos of the H-type connecting rod and some pins you are looking for? I am also a dealer here.
I don't, machine I'm looking at buying doesn't have the h-links, pins, or bucket. Would need to source some used ones or custom fab some but would rather find some used ones. Is the Kobelco SK200-3 going to have the same h-links, bucket and pins?
It would be best to provide the diameter of the hole where the forearm connects to the H connecting rod. What kind of bucket do you want? I customize a brand new one here. These parts are heavy. If you can accept the 30-day shipping time by sea, it seems to be more cost-effective than your local dealer.