Join us Saturday-Sunday May 4-5 for some old iron fun! Antique tractors, trucks, sawmills, engines, machine shop, flea market, and of course construction equipment! $5 per person admission, 12 and under free as well as anyone who brings in antique cars, trucks, equipment, and tractors. Tractor pulls on Sunday morning. Yearly membership is $20. We are always looking for new members who have any interest in antique equipment and machinery, or would like to simply support us. Lots of equipment, trucks, tractors, and other projects to adopt. 544 Amston Rd. (Rt. 85), Colchester, CT on the Hebron line. About a mile and a half north of the center of Colchester/Rt. 2. For more info please see our website: http://www.zagrayfarmmuseum.org/
Really enjoy the Zagray show. We will be there!
Sounds good! Thanks for being a repeat visitor! I'm there collecting flea market fees, working the little sawmill, and then usually running dozer or Euc in the afternoon. Long days for sure!
I will see if I can spot you. I have my medical card renewal physical on the 4th in the morning then will probably head over.