Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zaxis 130-3

jp800 · 2025-09-14 12:34

Hi I have a Hitachi 130-3 no start. I have a fault on dash for camshaft and crankshaft sensor s The timing is ok has anyone a wiring diagram where these go into ECU I checked the wiring as much as possible can't find any brake s or corrosion

Replies8
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-09-15 03:58

    A crankshaft sensor failure typically causes weak acceleration and difficulty starting. The camshaft sensor provides fuel injection and ignition signals. A failure can cause difficulty starting, jittery idle speed, and weak acceleration. It does not cause brake failure.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-09-15 18:00

    Welcome to HEF JP ! What’s the machine serial # ? The wiring diagram was too large to post. The 2 wire colours for the sensors are the same ,solid black and green with a yellow stripe. Find the crank and cam sensor wire locations at the square 20 pin harness connector and at the ECU #2 connector in 2 screenshots below. .

  3. #3jp8002025-09-20 13:54

    Hi Dave thanks for that diagram I checked the wiring all good condition of ECU is good as well did you ever see them ECU to gave trouble?

  4. #4Diesel Dave2025-09-21 01:19

    Do you know how to get into the monitor “service mode“ HEF member @John C. posted a utube video on the subject. .

  5. #5Diesel Dave2025-09-21 01:23

    Look at the fuel rail pressure at cranking speed, I believe minimum is 30 mpa Never mind , I don’t think rail pressure is on the list of monitored items.

  6. #6jp8002025-09-21 04:21

    Yes I can get in to service when I'm in monitoring it shows actual engine speed at 0 when turning over the fault s are for crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor

  7. #7LACHAU2025-09-21 11:29

    Hope to be helpful.

  8. #8jp8002025-10-08 12:09

    Hi thanks for all information it was an e c u it needed after all the checks