Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zaxis 350

CabbageThe1 ยท 2010-01-12 22:44

Thought I would share some pictures from work of our Hitachi Zaxis 350

Replies7
  1. #1Deereman2010-01-13 18:16

    Why if it wasn't for the stickers i would say its a ZX330. If you don't mind get the serial # for me. I'm just curious??

  2. #2KenAl2010-01-13 19:06

    Yes, as soon as I saw it I said it was a ZX330. So from the picture I would say it is a Grey Market ZX350. If you look at most ZX330 parts books it also includes the ZX350.

  3. #32stickbill2010-01-13 21:09

    I hope you don't haul it on the trailer in the pic.

  4. #4Deereman2010-01-14 11:45

    Yea thats true.. but they look so much different. nearly the same components but upgraded.

  5. #5CabbageThe12010-01-14 18:33

    I can get a pic of the serial number if you would like. I will do that tomorrow. Im just going off what the side of the machine says and what my boss tells me. :tong Yes indeed we do!! Cant quite figure out why we keep getting pulled over though stupid D.O.T.

  6. #6w2bstoned2010-01-14 20:57

    Yes indeed we do!! Cant quite figure out why we keep getting pulled over though stupid D.O.T. [/QUOTE] LOL

  7. #72stickbill2010-01-15 00:04

    Maybe they think it is to big to haul a 350.