I have a Bell 30B haul truck whos transmission will not shift out of drive. Beyond the shift issue the transmission was performing well. The transmission is a ZF6WG200 Assembly #: Z4644023196. Could this just be the solenoid or the valve bank?
There is usually a LED screen that will run up a fault code for transmission issues on most ZF transmissions I've seen. If not, there should be some type of fault indicator like a flashing light or exclamation point or something. I have seen some machines that you have to scroll thru the monitor to get there.
If you have a service manual check the out puts of your shift lever
This is a schematic of a 6WG200 w/o any TCU (EST2 or 17 or 25) apart from E-Module for Lock-up Valve (small black plastic box). The shifter is feeding directly 5 solenoids.
I’ve got a new mechanic starting next week. I’ll pass this along and keep everyone up to speed on progress. Thanks for the input thus far.
Hi everyone I have a XCMG GRADER with the ZF 6MG 200 powershift transmission I bought the machine and drove it into my jard for a spray job and when we wanted to pull it out there was no movement once gear selector was put into revers or forward oil level is good new oil any ideas what might of gone wrong
Hi Leonkabous, spray job strongly sounds like water ingress in gear switch, TCU box, short circuit in wiring harness (check fuses). The grader got a VTS3 switch and EST25 box?
It's the 6 WG 200 transmission sorry was a type error it whent in for a spray paint not a wash its seems like it's stuck in forward as I have put it into revers and it slightly moves the wheel forward but only mm
Hi Leonkabous, please check conversation for the manual. Oil level is allright? Check voltage at connector at control valve, then check pressures of clutches. Any fault codes on display?
Oil level is OK no fault codes showing on cluster Will check the voltage and the pressure today