I am adding a thumb to my zx160lc excavator. It has some auxiliary components already in place. Looking for help to ascertain exactly what it is I'm looking at. Attached are some pictures. One shows the auxiliary two way control valve with two stacked solenoids, only one currently connected. As well as another manual valve. Can anyone explain what this valve is and what its purpose is? The other picture shows the bottom side of the auxiliary circuit in the control valve body. A. Main aux line to stick. B. I believe I remove the plug and I need a pressure relief valve, anyone able to give me a part # ?? C. I believe I need to connect the other main aux line from the stick??? The line currently is attached to the tank return line, looks like a female coupler. Is there an adapter to connect this to the valve body?? Finally D. Is this the pilot supply? Many thanks in advance!
On the solenoid valve block I only see 3 ports , Is there a 4th port (for dual operation) not in view ? You will have to trace the hoses on the manual valve ? to get an idea of its purpose. I didn’t find the auxiliary releif valve in the ZX160 online parts but I did in Deere 160CLC, The releif valve part # is 9200504 . The pilot supply is at the outlet of the pilot shut off valve located below the cab floor.