Hey you have been able to help me in the past figure out a couple things. I’m curious if you might be able to help on something else. I have a zx160lc-3 hitachi. We have a hydraulic hammer on it with an auto greaser, it suppose to put out one pump of grease every time the aux circuit is activated. So the greaser has not been working when just using the single side of the aux circuit, I have discovered if I hit the function to move the spool opposite direction. Then reactivate the supply side to hammer it is working correctly, yes the return side is on a direct to tank line. Also when you activate the spool in the opposite direction you can see the lines go limp. I’m wondering is there something that re centres the valve? Its just weird i have to hammer one way then quickly hit the other button to see lines go limp, which takes a split second then Activate hammer again and repeat everytime i move
The auxiliary control valve spool is centered by a spring. What brand of auto greaser on the hammer ? Carrier mounted or hammer mounted ?
Its an interlube and hammer mounted
Im familiar with the NPK hammer mounted. The only thing I can suggest is to confirm the greaser unit is not plumbed backwards.
So it worked fine when first got the hammer has a line from hammer inlet to greaser then one line from greaser to hammer for grease to flow through
How hard is it to check the centring spring is it under spool cap or do your need to remove spool completely?
The spring is under the top spool cap. No need to remove the spool to check it
Good day Which Interlube greaser do you have? Kind regards Uffex