Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zx70 new price

cjmc · 2018-11-20 17:38

hi all Just a quick question, anyone in ireland/uk know the price of a new zx70 hitachi, or indeed any of its equivalents in other brands. Just contemplating on what to do with my current machine, ex60-3, needs a fair bit of money spent on it, undercarriage, bucket linkage pins and bushes and needs respraying. Wondering would I be better off trading it in for a fresher machine or putting money into my own. Engine and hydraulics are very good on my current excavator. Have a couple of prices got for secondhand machines and just wondering out of curiosity what a new one would cost. On the one hand I’m thinking The price of a new one will probably be a stretch too far for all the work I do with one. On the other hand if I thought I could stretch to it a new excavator would last me a very long time as I’d be the one responsible for maintaining it from new as apposed to buying a secondhand one which may not have been as well maintained. Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.