Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zx85usb wont turn over

collyire ยท 2024-05-31 09:56

Hi all, I have a Zx85usb that won't turn over at all, a while back if you left it sit and try it again it would normally start. I seem to be getting power to the apart relay but it's grounded through the ecu (pink wire) and that part doesn't seem to be operating. I have a few codes 11101-04, 1106-02, 13002-02 and 20113-02 that don't clear. Any ideas tia

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612024-05-31 12:05

    Welcome to HEF collyire ! Is that 1106-02 or 11006-02? If it is 11006-02, then that and 13002-02 are lack of communication from the ECU.

  2. #2collyire2024-05-31 18:26

    Yes it is 11006-02, typo in last post. Looking more like an ecu problem

  3. #3mg23612024-06-01 06:58

    Or the ECU is does not have a voltage supply or a bad ground. Those need to be checked first.

  4. #4collyire2024-06-09 06:15

    Spot on mg2361, replaced a faulty 24v relay and started 1st go. Thanks for help lads