Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

02 Case 580 superM Side panels interchangable?

MrFuji ยท 2015-12-03 15:21

I was wondering if the side panels off of a 02 580 superM are interchangable with a newer model say an 06 super M series 2. The price is drastically different and the only difference I see on them is the lack of the vent screens in the newer one. Prices from dealers are $1,050 a piece for screened vs. $450 a piece without for the newer one. The part numbers i am looking at are 87444148, 87444147 Any info is helpful before I order them I would like to make sure they will fit, I think they will. Thx Brian

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2015-12-04 06:24

    You could try contacting some salvage yards. They will most likely will have the correct panels. If they don't they may know if the newer ones fit.

  2. #2MrFuji2015-12-04 21:43

    All Case 580 M, 580 super M, series I, II, III, 580 N, side panels are interchangable. Thanks for the response, I researched it and posted the result for all.