Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

04 bobcat 331g??

rwatkins ยท 2017-04-23 03:01

Just picked up a bobcat 331g. 04 with 2000 hrs. Is there anything in particular to look for with this machine? It's pretty darn clean compared to all others I have been looking at. 1 damp hose, strong,all pins tight,good tracks. Only issues I can find are one minor hose weep, 2 speed switch doesn't work, and blower doesn't switch to heat. A.c. works but won't switch to heat. Any insight?

Replies2
  1. #1rwatkins2017-04-28 00:56

    ??

  2. #2melli2017-05-24 01:46

    Hmmm, not familiar with G model...I have a 2003 331D. Change the drive motor oil. I would be inclined to change all filters and hyd oil. 2 speed switch - check connector by valve block...when mine gets wet, I lose high speed. Odd about no heat...so when you turn off AC, no heat? I'd be looking at schematics on that one... The valve for heat must not be working. AC, of course, is on it's own circuit, electrically and plumbing. The blower doesn't activate heat, it just activates the blower. Ah, the temp knob...I'd look at that... Tighten hose that is weeping...