Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Diverter switch for thumb and tilt bucket on bobcat 323 mini

murphy777 ยท 2017-04-22 07:20

Im looking to add a diverter switch from the auxiliary quick connects on the boom so that I can have the hoses for the thumb and the hoses for the tilt bucket attached at the same time and only have to flip the diverter on the boom when I want to run the thumb or the tilt...Has anyone tried this or seen it done and what were the results ? It seems like it should be possible and I just need to find the right parts to plumb it. any recommendations or thoughts and or quality of types of diverter switches would be great.

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2017-04-22 22:17

    http://www.baileyhydraulics.com/Chief-Stackable-Solenoid-Manual-Operated-Circuit-Selector-Valves

  2. #2murphy7772017-04-23 08:05

    thanks lantraxco! judging by pic in your link it looks like the valve has a supply and return, and that whole valve body mounts to the boom or arm. Now all I have to do is find some downtime to start this little project....december looks promising..haha