Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

05 Cat 226B Tech Manual

Gdaddy ยท 2013-12-21 17:59

All, I have been looking for a tech/repair manual for a 05 Cat 226B skid steer on the internet and have not been able to find one without going to cat dealer who wants to charge $$$. Does anyone know of an alternative place to find one? I appreciate anyone's advice. Thanks, G

Replies25
  1. #1rooies132014-01-22 01:54

    Hi PM me your email address?

  2. #2Gdaddy2014-01-22 06:55

    Hi Rooies13, [email protected] Thanks

  3. #3rooies132014-01-24 01:40

    Did you get the mail i send?

  4. #4Gdaddy2014-01-24 08:27

    Thanks a much. Roosie, Thanks a lot for your assistance, very beneficial. Gdaddy

  5. #5Leoni2014-01-28 04:54

    Gdaddy Did you find the skid steer tech/repair manual you were looking for Leoni

  6. #6Gdaddy2014-01-29 09:52

    Thanks I'm good, not needed.

  7. #7Leoni2014-01-29 23:43

    Would you be able to forward it to me

  8. #8rooies132014-01-30 02:56

    Manual Leoni i can help, send me your email address.

  9. #9tool_king2014-01-30 07:47

    rooies Can you send me the manual also ? Email is [email protected] . Thanks ED

  10. #10rooies132014-01-30 09:37

    Manual

  11. #11Leoni2014-02-03 00:54

    226B workshop manual.

  12. #12newtodirt2014-02-04 21:56

    I'll trade a copy for a bobcat 310 & 313 manual.. thanks minotphilip(at)gmail(dot)com I'd put a direct post of my e-mail but these forum bot things pick up e-mail address and can cause havoc.

  13. #13wyndryder812014-05-02 13:58

    Would you be able to send that to me or tell me where I could get the manual? Thank you! My e-mail address is katiebustle @ yahoo dot com.

  14. #14wyndryder812014-05-07 11:22

    I'm good now. Thank you!

  15. #15mathatech2014-07-09 20:47

    Can anyone help me out with a cat 226 and/or 226b manual !? Any help would be greatly appreciated : cgagnon3 @ gmail dot com From a fellow helper thank you

  16. #16rooies132014-07-10 04:37

    CAT manuals Email sent, let me know if you got the manuals? Regards

  17. #17Chris226B2019-10-02 09:58

    I know the post is old but can someone please forward the manual to me at Tarmac124@ g m a I l .c om

  18. #18Nige2019-10-02 10:58

    Posting for info so that everyone is aware of it............ There are no less than 10 different models in total of 226 & 226B on the market. Depending on machine Serial Number those 10 different models use at least 3 different Service Manuals that I can see. There may be more, I didn't dig too deep........ All I'm trying to point out is that it's not a case of "one size fits all". A manual that works for certain models won't work with others, even though the decals on all of them say "226" in some form or another. I can't get over the frequent "manuals are expensive" comment when a service call for a dealer mechanic probably costs 4 hours @ $150/hour = the price of a service manual. For me that justification to spend $$ on a manual is a no-brainer when you consider the payback period is basically the cost of one service call.

  19. #19kshansen2019-10-02 16:08

    I just checked the the current price for a service manual for a 773G Haul truck is approx. $900 for hard copy and $440 for a CD version. I'd have to do some work to find the cost of a full oil and filter change but counting labor I'm guessing it would be close to the price of a service manual. Hate to say but the place I retired from after buying one of those trucks I could never get them to cough up the money for the manual for that truck. The only good thing was I did have internet access and SIS access at work the last few years so I could do a work around for that! That is the problem with working for a company that does not value workers or equipment! At least being a new machine it did have the Operation and maintenance manual in it when delivered!

  20. #20thepumpguysc2019-10-03 04:23

    I'm w/ you on that Hansen.. buy the manual.. Lol Just like u said>> it pays for itself the 1st time u open it.. between the money saved on service calls.. think about the part your gonna screw-up {$$$} by not having the info at your finger tips.. In most cases, u dropped 10's of thousands of dollars on a machine u don't know how to fix.. Another one I like is>> "I just bought this machine.. can anyone help me identify it"??? Lol

  21. #21lysmax2020-02-01 17:50

    Hi Maybe somebody has a user manual for Cat 226B 2007?

  22. #22Nige2020-02-02 03:41

    There are six different versions of the 226B. Which one do you have.? Is the machine Serial Number MJHxxxxx by any chance.?

  23. #23lysmax2020-02-03 15:34

    Yes, it is MJH****. Unfortunately I cann`t find exectly number at the moment.

  24. #24Nige2020-02-05 08:23

    I see your location and understand the difficulty of getting a paper manual. Is the option of buying a download from a web site paid by credit card in US$ one that is available to you..? Price would be around the $50-60 mark.

  25. #25lysmax2020-02-12 01:26

    I think it will be possible but later. 5 monthes in repair (((