Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

06 jlg e400a no solenoid function

hvguy ยท 2025-02-17 16:47

As the title says I have a 2006 GLG e400a narrow articulating boom lift. Serial: 0300091039 It's a project from the auction so of course you know it's full of headaches It has plenty of power The hydraulic fluid is full, I have the JLG controller to communicate between the module and a display, there are currently no interlocks active and the hydraulic pump turns on with pressure but it's all returning to the tank. I can manually actuate a solenoid with a battery and get things to work but there is no power coming from the ground control module. Any help is much Appreciated

Replies2
  1. #1hvguy2025-02-17 16:58
  2. #2hvguy2025-02-21 18:19

    Ok, got it working. The j12 connector needs +12v on pin 3 and ground on pin 5 from the power supply and mine was only getting 5.9v. So I hooked up a power supply to feed the ground control board and it now operates the solenoids. But it won't drive.... I'm assuming because the power supply board is cooked. It's giving a code for low brake pressure. On another note, it's only make 2200psi and won't lift the main articulating boom. It moves maybe 3" but that's it. I adjusted all of the pressure relief valves and nothing changes; up or done lol. Oh and it won't steer Any help is much appreciated