Hi, I have cat 246c skidsteer that died suddenly while operating and will crank but won't start. I was getting fuel to the injector pump but poor output at the injector lines. I replaced the fuel shut off solenoid but no change. I had the injector pump rebuild (they said they replaced a bad seal). Now I'm getting good flow at the injector lines and it tries to start but won't. It will run briefly on ether but won't start running. I'm wondering if the timing on the injector pump is off, I tried moving it but no joy. I took off the crank pulley and the timing cover bolts along with the 6 oil pan bolts but the cover won't budge. What am I missing? I read the oil pan needs to come off is that true? It doesn't look like the oil pan would keep it from coming off. It looks like there are a couple of dowel pins maybe they are hung up on those? Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm pulling my hair out trying to get my skidsteer running that I badly need! Andrew
No replies yet.