I have a 2015 289D that’s blowing white smoke from the exhaust and it seems to have the red coolant being pumped through the exhaust. Anyone know what’s happening here and can give insight on a repair or is it over for me?
Have u pulled off the radiator cap to look for bubbles or compression getting in the cooling system.? Is it missing.?? Can u hear or feel a skip in the engine.?
I haven’t pulled off the radiator cap but I’d say yes the engine has a skip and seems to start slower. Doesn’t bust right off.
If it was a mechanical pump and injectors, I’d tell u to loosen one inj line at a time and tighten it back up until u find the one that doesn’t make a difference..but u have a common rail injection system, right..??
Yes, I believe it has.
Has a common rail injection system.