Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1/12th scale Cat 966C parts sanded and primed today picture

doncampbell ยท 2009-02-19 17:25

For those of you following my progress on the Cat 996C progress , here is todays progress picture after sanding and primer. Now I am wet sanding the primer. www.doncampbellmodels.com

Replies7
  1. #1Falcon2009-02-20 18:22

    Been following your progress here and on DHS for the past couple of months. You do amazing work. Still waiting for you to do a lattice crawler crane. Sean

  2. #2doncampbell2009-02-22 12:28

    Here is a picture of the painted loader parts, next week I will do the final assembly.

  3. #3Speedpup2009-02-23 18:06

    Another masterpiece in the works :drinkup:drinkup Make a telehandler Lull or Gradall one day that should be a simple one for you. Do you track the hours in each piece?

  4. #4boely2009-03-08 03:20

    Great stuff! I am new here so let me introduce myself,I am Jelle Renze Boelens and I live in the Netherlands. I build 1/35 scalemodels,my interest are the Recovery and Engineer vehicels and trailers and stuff. I have among my models 1/35 scalemodels of an D7 Dozer and 17/19 RB Excavator. Grtz! Boely.

  5. #5Bellboy2009-03-08 03:45

    Wow, cool looking bits and pieces. Can't wait to see the finished thing.

  6. #6Speedpup2009-03-08 07:47

    post up some pictures please!

  7. #7maninsilver2009-03-18 13:58

    Nice, nice! I will send you an email, i have questions.