Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Boom Dolly

hummer13 ยท 2009-02-22 11:21

I had a guy want a boom dolly for his Liebherr 1200, and I got a picture from another guy and I went to work I painted it to match the under carriage of the crane and the diamond plate on the crane. Jason

Replies8
  1. #1hummer132009-02-22 11:31

    I am still working on posting pics

  2. #2hummer132009-02-22 11:45

    few more pics

  3. #3liebherr11602009-02-22 12:24

    Nice job ...looks great ...got a Tridem going there some where ... If your gonna swing that crane over the side with no riggers ..at least put a little counter weight on it ..

  4. #4D5G2009-02-25 19:00

    Looks good!

  5. #5hummer132009-02-25 23:16

    Thanks guys Jason

  6. #6bear2009-02-26 03:21

    Nice work there and a nice diorama too. Always wanted to build one never had the time or the room for it though. Maybe one of these days. :drinkup

  7. #7cat 325ccr2009-03-08 20:41

    Great job Jason!

  8. #8hummer132009-04-08 09:49

    here is the 3 axle version these will be $45 as well through my website and Buffalo Road Imports