Hopefully not a repost. Enjoy, i know i did. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6253734632034016208
yeah when i worked at berube's truck accessories in bow nh he would come in to buy things for that truck hes a cool guy
Wow that all I can say
i could see that being 20 years of one's life just building the stuff he has built. Although if you had the money, tools, and time it could go quick i guess. Pretty neat to see done though.
there is a german guy that built a bunch of 1/2 scale equipment he uses for his excavating business. He built a couple excavators a wheel loader and an ADT. I can't find any of the video, but it worked pretty good in close quarters.
thanks for posting unbelievable
bloody awesome work
you have to see them up close to really aprciate them you would think they are steel lol
I saw the truck and dozer at the HCEA Colchester Show last year. Incredible.
Wow! that looks awsome! man i wish i had that truck when i was 10...
That is really cool
unbelievable.....im speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!