Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1/50 Deere 764HSD and 1/50 Cat D7E

granitefan713 ยท 2009-11-04 08:52

Hi Guys, Here are some pics of my two newest 1/50th dozers, the Deere 764HSD and the Cat D7E. Both are awesome models, and well worth the price.

Replies11
  1. #1ricky_313232009-11-07 11:03

    :drinkup:cool2 Woow.... i like the yellowteam.....:cool2

  2. #2bluntman410g2009-11-12 11:45

    where did you find those at?

  3. #3petercat9662009-11-14 16:42

    nice pics

  4. #4xterrahawk2009-11-14 17:49

    you can get them at 3000toys.com the d7 and the deere dozer and im not too sure bout the wagons.

  5. #5HCF2010-10-15 02:00

    Where did you get the lowboy?

  6. #6granitefan7132010-10-15 11:38

    The lowboy is a First Gear production model, I'm not sure how many dealers have the yellow/black one left, but First Gear still has the black/black one. http://www.firstgearonline.com/product_detail.cfm?productID=44179&catID=4012 The scraper pans were made by Ertl, and are actually 1/64th scale. They were part of a set with a John Deere 9430 tractor.

  7. #7HCF2010-10-15 11:54

    The pans actually look pretty good as far as scale goes. Do you know if anyone makes 1:50 scale logging trucks?

  8. #8granitefan7132010-10-15 12:06

    I thought they did. First Gear now makes 1/50th pans, but they are around $30 a piece, where as I paid around $12 for the tractor and two pans. I don't think anyone makes 1/50th logging trucks unfortunately. I've been looking for and hoping for one myself.

  9. #9HCF2010-10-15 12:10

    Well shoot. I have grown up working in the forestry industry out here in Oregon and have recently gotten into modeling. I had a few 1:32 scale rigs and decided to expand on my collection, but, nobody makes a log loader in 1:32 scale. I am thinking about switching over to 1:50 scale just because of the amount of models available and the amazing detail compared to the larger models.

  10. #10HCF2010-10-15 12:35

    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/92d18a33.jpg Here's a link to one of my lowboy models in 1:32. Hope the link works. My username on Photobucket is 416shooter if you can look me up that way I have a bunch of diorama pics.

  11. #11TruckerJames2010-10-28 15:36

    this may sound silly but what are them trailers behind the hsd