Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

10 wheelin a 320

OffDIGGIN · 2009-03-21 14:25

I dont know if any body has seen this. who needs a lowboy when you got a 10 wheeler with a flat bed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_w9SY2vgg0&feature=related; )

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies16
  1. #1CAT D9H2009-03-21 14:43

    Nice find , looks like an accident waiting to happen, I have seen it done with small dozers , small excavators , but never anything the size of a 320

  2. #2Wolf2009-03-21 15:53

    yeah, and notice it's in Thailand. that would go over real big here, especially in California OffDiggin.

  3. #3Buckethead2009-03-21 16:11

    I would not want to be at the bottom of a hill with that truck behind me.

  4. #4firetruck dvr.2009-03-21 17:10

    Thats insane! I can't believe he didnt fall off the side when he was spinning the track on that steel bed! IDIOTS!

  5. #5bobcatmechanic2009-03-21 17:33

    not to mention the stress they put on the truck suspension that was probably maxed out and then some o well when the ass end comes out from under it and passes them on the high way i feel sorry for the poor bystander or motorist that gets caught up in that accident

  6. #6334 lawn co2009-03-22 02:35

    i put this one up a couple years back.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE02TxLlRQU&feature=related

  7. #7jimmyjack2009-03-24 16:36

    heres a backhoe in the back of a ten wheel dump truck... seem more work then its worth, but at least the thinking safety and they got their red flag on the bucket ointhead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw5YikHnkrU&feature=related

  8. #8OffDIGGIN2009-03-24 17:15

    I found another one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3R_GGN96-k&feature=related I had to climb out of my truck whrn my hydrulic pump went out. I just back up to a pile of sand and back out.

  9. #9OffDIGGIN2009-03-24 17:34

    this must be the way they do it in the rest of the world! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezNkbQWgU50&feature=related

  10. #10lgammon2009-03-26 22:26

    are those chain going to his wheels? now that i think of it, it would be a good parking break when doing this

  11. #11DarrylMueller2009-03-27 12:49

    It's Beaver Load! In California we have what is called a Beaver Load. It attaches to the back of a 10 wheel dump and you just drive the backhoe on and go along with the 3 backhoe buckets in the loader bucket. It is removed in seconds. As the backhoes get bigger and more heavy this seems to be on the way out. I will list one in the for sale section if interested.

  12. #12OffDIGGIN2009-03-27 15:31

    pic can you post some pics?

  13. #13catc152009-03-28 01:33

    well of course the backhoe was the easiest to load into the back of the dump truck considering that its like the swiss army knife of the heavy equipment world.

  14. #14sandnsnow2009-03-28 16:23

    How can thay afford a 320 and a not a lowboy or at least a tag trailer to move it?

  15. #15DarrylMueller2009-03-29 00:25

    Beaver Load Picture It's posted in the for sale section at

  16. #16bill53622009-03-29 01:11

    They probably look at us and think we are crazy for wasting our money on trailers and lowboys.....