good morning all a little snow here to wake up to oh well but wood anyone here now what to torque the head bolts to on thie 100-06 the most i can get from the place here is to tighten till it squeaks and was also wondering where to find a good repair ,and parts book this tractor is a green on so not sure of the year thank you for your time sam
I Personally have not worked on Duetz, but this gentleman in the thread apparently runs there trac..
I will try again
contact this guy. his name is bernie and is a super nice guy. helped us out a bunch when our 100-06 seized up a piston! [email protected]
http://www.rapidmachineryinc.com/ this is his url
If I,m right the engine you are working on is a F6L 912 or 913 , the head torque for this engine was in degrees after initial nip . we used to use this guide 90 +90+90+ 45 degrees. dont forgrt to put the inlet manifold on before you tighten them as if you get the heads lined up wrong you can crack the manifold if you force it !